1 Nutt SL, Morrison AM, Dorfler P, Rolink A, Busslinger M. (1998) Identification of BSAP (Pax-5) target genes in early B-cell development by loss- and gain-of-function experiments. EMBO J. 17:2319-33.
2. Morrison AM, Nutt SL, Thevenin C, Rolink A, Busslinger M. (1998) Loss- and gain-of-function mutations reveal an important role of BSAP (Pax-5) at the start and end of B cell differentiation. Semin Immunol. 10:133-42.
3. Morrison AM, Jager U, Chott A, Schebesta M, Haas OA, Busslinger M. (1998) Deregulated PAX-5 transcription from a translocated IgH promoter in marginal zone lymphoma. Blood 92:3865-78.
4. Kato K, Morrison AM, Nakano T, Tashiro K, Honjo T. (2000) ESOP-1, a secreted protein expressed in the hematopoietic, nervous, and reproductive systems of embryonic and adult mice. Blood 96:362-4.
5. Kumaravelu P, Hook L, Morrison AM, Ure J, Zhao S, Zuyev S, Ansell J, Medvinsky A. (2002) Quantitative developmental anatomy of definitive haematopoietic stem cells/long-term repopulating units (HSC/RUs): role of the aorta-gonad-mesonephros (AGM) region and the yolk sac in colonisation of the mouse embryonic liver. Development 129:4891-9.
6. Taoudi S*, Morrison AM*, Inoue H, Gribi R, Ure J, Medvinsky A (2005) Progressive divergence of definitive haematopoietic stem cells from the endothelial compartment does not depend on contact with the foetal liver. Development 132: 4179-4191.
*These authors contributed equally to the work